Blog Archive

Monday, August 24, 2015

thirteen hundred fifty seven: the pay off



Today's look is a casual sporty look that was great to start the new week off in. Today started off with me feeling a little run down and tired after a long weekend spent at work, but it turns out that this day was just what I needed. It was a super successful day at work and I'm really starting to see the hard work that everyone is putting in pay off. Today's outfit consists of a velvet hat, a basic t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I can only hope that everyone else is having just as great of a day as I am. This is the best way to start off the week and I truly hope that this continues for the rest of the week as well.

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet hat from Stüssy
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment