Blog Archive

Saturday, August 22, 2015

thirteen hundred fifty four: casual friday



Today's look is a cool preppy casual look that was a great day to close down the week in. I'm wearing some of my favorite garments and I definitely needed the comfort today. I always find that a day can go much more smoothly when you feel the most comfortable. Today's outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a color blocked polo shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather sneakers. I'm not sure about everyone else, but this was a very long week for me and even though I'm working through the whole weekend ahead, I'm excited to put the old week behind me. I hope that you all have a great and fun weekend planned and if not, there will be more time for fun in the near future!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment