Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

thirteen hundred seventeen: go-to look



Today I'm wearing one of my favorite outfits that I've worn on many occasions and to me, it never gets old. The look that I went for today is a casual color filled look that is perfect for today's not so bright weather. I like being able to bring some color out even when the sun isn't there to help out with it. Today's outfit consists of a fedora, a color blocked polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of canvas sneakers. It's definitely a simple look overall and even though it's overcast, it's still hot as ever outside so, I made sure to dress as cool as I possibly could even though I'm not wearing shorts today. I hope you all are having a great day and a great week as well whether you've been dealing with rain, shine, or both!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Color blocked polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment