Blog Archive

Friday, July 17, 2015

thirteen hundred nineteen: weekend wares



Today's look is the perfect way to kick off the weekend even though my weekend is going to be mostly spent at work. It's light enough to be able to deal with all of the heat that is ever present since we are in the middle of the summer and it's also a fun look with designs and colors so even though I'll be working, I'll still have some fun involved. Today's outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that you all enjoy the start to your weekend and continue to have a great one over the next couple of days!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment