Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

twelve hundred eighty one: grimy streets



Today's look is a grungy street style look that is all about keeping it real, being comfortable, and feeling fresh. It's definitely a modern version of a throwback grunge outfit and I loved every second of wearing it today. Today's outfit features a velvet hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a red leather belt, a thrifted flannel button up shirt styled tied around the waist, a pair of joggers, and a pair of Air Force 1's. I don't think I realized how much fun this look was going to be for me  to wear today until I was halfway through my day. And it was a nice added bonus to yet another busy day spent at work. I hope that you all are still having a great week and I look forward to seeing you all back for hump day tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed ASAP Rocky t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Thrifted flannel shirt
•Joggers from Publish
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment