Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

twelve hundred thirty nine: it was all mellow yellow



I've been trying to stay as calm and as mellow as possible this week, but it is one of the busiest weeks at work to set up for the launch of our new summer season. There's been quite a bit of work put in the past few days before our official launch on Thursday this week and there's just now one more day to go to get everything 100% perfect! To contrast all of the hard work going into today I tried to dress as relaxed and as comfortable as possible. And even though today was another very long day, I think that it totally helped out! Today's look is yet another sporty casual look and the main colors involved are grey and yellow. I topped the look off with a camo patterned five panel hat to give a fresh spin on those mellow grey and yellow tones and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Today's overall outfit includes a patterned five panel hat, a polo shirt, a red leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of sneakers that match very well with the grey and yellow color scheme. I hope that you all have had a great day and let's all continue to push forward and have a great week!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment