Blog Archive

Saturday, March 21, 2015

twelve hundred one: blackjack



Today's look is another installment in my all black wardrobes that I've been wearing to work on the weekends lately. Even though an all black outfit may sound or seem like it's boring, it can actually be a fun outfit to wear when you do it right. Today I chose to wear a black button up shirt with a pair of slim fit pants. The accessories involved in today's outfit include a five panel hat, a black belt, and a pair of black leather sneakers. When all these pieces are put together, you get a fun and sleek look that is also bold. I hope that the weekend has started well for all of you and that it continues to do so throughout the rest of today and tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather high top sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment