Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

eleven hundred seventy: fourth time's the charm



After the past three days of wearing nearly the exact same silhouette while getting different overall outcomes, I decided to go with one more. The first two days I wore polo shirts and slim fit pants much like today and yesterday I went with a short sleeve button up shirt and slim fit pants. Each outfit has been majorly different due to the different colors, accessories, and styling methods used to complete the overall look. Today's look is simple and a lot more fitting for the season color wise than the past few outfits have been. I've gone with more tame and dark, yet still bold, colors with the maroon colored polo and the olive green colored pant. The accessories worn with today's outfit are a patterned five panel hat and a pair of white leather sneakers to sneak in a pop of brightness. I hope you all have had a great day and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment