Blog Archive

Monday, February 2, 2015

eleven hundred fifty four: super relaxed



Today's look is one of those super relaxed looks that most people would only wear on the weekend or maybe on vacation. After working my first weekend down here in Miami, I have a much needed relaxing day off and I wanted to make sure that I was going to be comfortable for it. Today I'm wearing a striped polo shirt and a slim fit pair of denim. I'm also wearing a pair of creeper sneakers, a studded belt, and a bucket hat to top off this ultra casual outfit. You can definitely not accuse me of being uncomfortable and on a day like today, I wouldn't have it any other way. And for those of you that are having your first day back to work today, I hope it's a great one!

Today I am wearing:
•Bucket hat from Urban Outfitters
•Striped polo shirt from Banana Republic
•Studded belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.


No comments:

Post a Comment