Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

eleven hundred forty nine: born hustler



Today's look was a very fun one to put together. The silhouette is very similar to looks I've worn in the previous days this week, but today's is much funkier than usual. Much of today's funkiness is thanks to the patterned windbreaker I'm wearing today. I got this piece on my last thrifting trip. And it's a piece that I definitely wasn't one hundred percent sold on when I got it, but I'm totally sold on it now. The rest of today's outfit is a casual look that features a patterned polo shirt and maroon colored slim fit pants. The accessories chosen for today are a cabbie hat that matches the jacket in color very well and a pair of loafers to finish off the overall casual look. Today was a long, but very rewarding day for me and I hope that it was the same for all of you!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Thrifted patterned windbreaker
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Studded belt from H&M
•Five pocket slim fit pant from H&M
•Striped socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment