Blog Archive

Monday, September 1, 2014

one thousand: one kay




This is a little crazy for me to think about, but this is the one thousandth day that I have photo documented my outfit of the day. It started off as an idea I had one day just because I liked the particular outfit I was wearing and thirty three months later, I'm still doing it. A lot of people ask why I do this and to be honest, it's more for myself than anything else. When I started, it assisted me in being able to style my mannequins better as a visual merchandiser of the men's department of the store where I worked and now it's just purely a fun pastime or hobby that I always make sure to set aside time for. I hope that whoever does follow me on instagram or on this blog enjoys the hard work I put in every day to bring this to you all and as far as I'm concerned, I will continue to do this until I get tired of doing it (which I don't think will happen very soon). Thank you all so much for your support. It means so much to me that people enjoy this content that I put the time into on a daily basis.

Today's outfit is a casual fall inspired outfit. The colors are bright and  prominent in today's look. And even though fall is a lot of times associated with less bright and more bland colors, I think that the color of the orange pant and the styling of it being rolled up with the boots and the added color stripes of the socks really helps bring it all back to a look that is nearly the definition of the summer/fall transition. The heat is still here with us, but it won't slow me down or stop me from really starting to enjoy and promote the styles and fashions of the fall season. 

Today I am wearing:
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Striped socks from Target
•Boots from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment